Rodriquez: People assume I’m a lesbo - ( M4L4YS14 )

Michelle Rodriquez likes to keep people guessing about her love life.

The 35-year-old actress admits she doesn’t take dates to her red carpet events because her romantic affairs are off-limits to the public.

Michelle maintains her sexuality is nobody’s business and therefore who she’s sleeping with is not up for discussion.

“I don’t talk about what I do with my vagina and they’re all intrigued,” she told Entertainment Weekly magazine about members of the media. “I’ve never walked the carpet with anyone so they wonder: What does she do with her vagina? Plus I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I’m a lesbo.”

The Fast & the Furious franchise star understands the interest in her sex life and admits she finds women as attractive as men.

She’s sympathetic to outsiders trying to cram her into a certain category but ticking off a box to make others feel more comfortable is not a notion she accepts.

“I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please. I’m too f**king curious to sit here and not try when I can,” Michelle admitted. “Men are intriguing. So are chicks.”

The tough-talking star’s attitude stems from her strict and somewhat street-savvy upbringing.

The Texas-born beauty, who has a Dominican mother and Puerto Rican father, grew up in New Jersey, where she claims she learned how to swear effectively.

“That’s where I learned to curse,” she joked. “That’s what I used to survive because they were like, ‘All right, she’s a funny b***h – let’s protect her.’ And then I’d protect all the weaker kids who helped me with my homework.”

© Cover Media



 
Copyright © 2011 On Fire Video Blog Bukanscam | Themes by ada-blog.com.