Baldwin is ‘perfect’ dad - ( M4L4YS14 )

Alec Baldwin is the “perfect dad”, according to his wife Hilaria.

The American actor and his partner welcomed their first child together, daughter Carmen, into the world last month.

Taking a night off from parenthood, the couple attended the New York Philharmonic Opening Night Gala earlier this week, where Hilaria couldn’t stop herself gushing about her wonderful husband.

She also revealed he tackles the dirty work when it comes to looking after their newborn baby.

“Yeah, of course [he changes diapers],” Hilaria told US magazine OK!. “He’s the perfect dad. I’ve got a lucky little girl.”

Alec – who also has daughter Ireland with ex-wife Kim Basinger – is thrilled to be a father again. One way the 55-year-old star is making sure he can be on hand at all times is by filming his MSNBC talk show close to their home in the Big Apple.

He enjoys being able to do both at the same time and has found the perfect balance when it comes to his family life and work.

“It’s a great opportunity for me, because I get to stay home with my wife, and we have a baby,” he explained. “I find travelling is just too difficult now with my family, so this is a job where I can sit back and do something that interests me, and I also get to stay home. That’s important.”

The couple have been spotted out with their bundle of joy several times in the past few weeks, each time keeping their baby shielded from cameras.

Both parents couldn’t contain their excitement after Carmen was born and took to Twitter to share their emotions.

“Since giving birth, the word ‘love’ has taken on a whole new meaning… Its depth and intensity are overwhelming in the most welcome way,” Hilaria wrote earlier this month.

“Motherly love is letting daddy & Carmen sleep while sacrificing my own siesta by holding her in just the position she wants. #anythingforher (sic)”

© Cover Media



 
Copyright © 2011 On Fire Video Blog Bukanscam | Themes by ada-blog.com.