Katy: John’s brain should go to science - ( M4L4YS14 )

Katy Perry wants to donate John Mayer’s brain to science.

The singer thinks her musician boyfriend is so smart it would a waste not to have experts analyse his mind when he’s dead.

The Firework singer says John’s such a brilliant artist he can apply focus to anything skillful and be a success.

“He literally is a genius, as is evident from his songwriting,” Katy told Billboard magazine about the crooner. “I always tell him, ‘Darling, you know I’m going to have to give your mind to science after you’ve passed, because we’re going to have to understand how all these sparks work.’

“We’ll be in bed, and he’ll be doing the crossword puzzle. Every night, he tries to finish it in under 10 minutes. When he puts his mind to something, he really gets it done very well. I always ask for his help.”

During her interview with the publication, Katy was wearing her partner’s tour merchandise, which proved embarrassing when she realised.

“I can’t believe I’m wearing my boyfriend’s shirt!” she quipped.

The Roar hitmaker is also a fan other big names in the industry. Mariah Carey, she said, was a major influence on the sound of a track on her new LP Prism.

“[Birthday is] a song that was like what Mariah Carey would have put on her first record,” Katy spilled after confirming her next single release would be called Unconditionally.

Even though her career and her love life are on a high, Katy recounted a low moment when she let down top journalist Barbara Walters by being late as she secretly suffered heartache in her marriage to Russell Brand.

“When I got there, I apologised immediately, but then she said to me, ‘You know, I’ve only ever waited for one other person this long, and you know who that person was? Judy Garland. You know how she turned out, right?’” Katy recalled.

“I was like, ‘Oh snap! Yes, b***h!’ I think that’s the coolest thing that Barbara Walters shaded me. I just couldn’t tell her as we were sitting down for a mega-interview, ‘Hey, my marriage is falling apart. Give me a break.’”

© Cover Media



 
Copyright © 2011 On Fire Video Blog Bukanscam | Themes by ada-blog.com.