Paris: I’d marry Birdman - ( M4L4YS14 )

Paris Hilton says Birdman is the rapper she’d most like to marry.

The hotel heiress is taking another stab at a singing career after she was taken on by record label Cash Money, the same company who look after Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.

When Paris appeared with the label’s CEO Birdman on RapFix Live she was asked by one fan which rapper she’d marry if she had to.

Giggling, and without hesitation, she turned to Birdman and pointed.

“The boss,” she declared, jokingly.

Many have questioned Cash Money’s decision to take Paris on as a recording artist. But Birdman has only confidence in his latest signing.

“We’re hustlers, we love money and she’s already great I think. We’re music and when we put that combination together it’s special. We turned something good into something great.

“When she came and played her music for me, I was taken away, I was excited. I was surprised, I didn’t know what to expect when I first heard it but when I heard it I was like it was something I’d love to work with,” he said to MTV.

The 32-year-old socialite announced her record deal in May and will release her single Good Time on October 1.

Paris impressed Ibiza club bosses over the summer with her sell out DJ sets.

The boss at top night spot Amnesia has already asked her back for next summer.

“The number of people attending kept on growing and the positive word of mouth in Ibiza was just phenomenal,” he told TMZ

© Cover Media



 
Copyright © 2011 On Fire Video Blog Bukanscam | Themes by ada-blog.com.