Kelly Rowland: Flaunt fine physiques! - ( M4L4YS14 )

Kelly Rowland thinks men with good bodies should “show the world”.

The singer is a member of the judging panel for The X Factor US. Although she is currently dating rapper Pusha T, real name Terrence Thornton, Kelly admits she enjoys watching attractive male contestants audition for the show.

She especially has fun when it comes to persuading them to show off their toned physiques.

“When it comes to the bodies and the faces, I like to put everything together,” she laughed to British magazine Look. “I’m like, under that shirt [if] it looks like there is something there… I just want to show the rest of the world!”

Kelly made her debut on the show alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and Paulina Rubio earlier this year. She and Paulina replaced former judges L.A. Reid and Britney Spears.

She believes the ups and downs of her career, including the split of her group Destiny’s Child in 2006, have helped her become a better judge of character when deciding whether a hopeful singer has what it takes.

“All of my experiences have prepared me for this moment,” she explained. “And if anything, where I feel like I may see a piece of myself or a bad habit or something in a contestant, I’ll be able to actually notice it and hopefully help them to move on from there, to grow from there. That’s why I’m here. That’s why they call us mentors.”

© Cover Media



 
Copyright © 2011 On Fire Video Blog Bukanscam | Themes by ada-blog.com.